- Hi Weddings Article – April - I love sharing my articles from Hi Magazine with you all so here is one from Aprils issue. Last month I briefly introduced you to Aisling Kelleher, a bridal hairstylist and wedding blogger. Aisling has such a wealth of knowledge of all things weddings so i wanted to ask her more about her business and … More Hi Weddings Article – April
- Hi Weddings – Inspirational Girlbosses in the Wedding Industry - Here is another article that I wrote for Hi Magazine back in March. Spring time usually marks the start of a busy wedding season and it really is such an exciting time for those of you who have spent the past few months leading up to your wedding, putting your final touches on everything and … More Hi Weddings – Inspirational Girlbosses in the Wedding Industry
- Tote Bags and Photo Ops, all in a days work. - How is it March already? How did that even happen! Needless to say I have most definitely fallen behind on updating my website! Oops! I am extremely lucky to have been so busy the past few weeks with work, both for my wedding planning side of things but also the corporate events too. I will … More Tote Bags and Photo Ops, all in a days work.
- Top 3 Items on your to do list! - Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you all enjoyed a relaxing weekend. I know for many of you brides and grooms to be in Cork it was a busy one. There were so many great wedding fairs on around Cork city and county over the weekend that it was a fantastic opportunity for you all to … More Top 3 Items on your to do list!
- Where to begin? – Budget Planning - So you have recently gotten engaged, the champagne has been flowing on tap and the excitement of an upcoming wedding has you and your significant other completely loved up. Then I hate to bring up the boring side of things but before you launch into wedding planning the best place to start is budget … More Where to begin? – Budget Planning
- Liss Ard Estate, West Cork - One of the biggest wedding trends I hear most about from my clients is that they want something different for their wedding. So wanting something different is a trend in itself, il leave the irony to settle in. I have to admit I love the challenge though. Having to dream up different ways of how … More Liss Ard Estate, West Cork
- Cinderellas Closet Event - We are well and truly into this crazy summer season. Despite the unruly weather, everyone is busy going to weddings or getting married themselves! It is such a busy time of year for those of us in the wedding business but I’m loving every minute of it! (Coffee also helps… Send coffee!) On June 23rd … More Cinderellas Closet Event
- Weddings Online Article - Back in May I was asked to contribute to an article for Weddings Online which was to be all about expert advice from Wedding Planners around Ireland. I could have talked for days but managed to narrow it down to just a few simple pieces of advice that I would give me clients. I was … More Weddings Online Article